Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Food

It is funny how food involves people’s life. Some people can not take it of their minds for just a minute. They would do anything for a slice of cheesecake, or a hamburger. Others again would not even think about a slice of cheesecake. They would just think what it would do to their body, or how long it would take to wok it off again.

Myself, I am a mix. I LOVE FOOD, lol! I come from a family where there was always a lot of cooking or baking. Even now to this day, my moms asks me what I want to eat before I come home, and she would have everything ready. There is honestly nothing better than my moms cooking. I was never a really skinny person, more average.
When I was a teenager I was boulemic, which honestly was more a trend for me then mental. It wasn’t too long until my parents found out, and they send me to the best therapist there was, and it didn’t take me long to get out of it. Like I said it was a trend at that time.
When I moved to this country 5 ½ years ago, I did gain a lot of weight. OMG I think I tried everything there was, from twinkis to all the other junk. Food is so different here, and the fresh produce so bad.
Although I am a very active person, It took me about 1 year to loose that weight, and trust me I would never want to be that size again.
I always watch what I eat, I guess you kind of have to as a woman. But lately I really am watching what I am eating. It’s amazing, I never would of thought that I feel about food like this. I love chocolate, but I can not even remember the last time I had a piece.
I guess it’s for the better!

1 comment:

sugarsandsalts said...

If you want to know if a food is high in fat but the container isn't around,rub the food with a paper nakin and Please dont skip meal-you'll end up eating twice as much,your metabolism will be messed up with low blood sugar levels.Hope my comment helps.