Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here we go again

I used to always put everything down to paper, my thoughts, stories I would write, everything. This blog is not about a certain topic. It's just about me, my life "meine Reise" which means my journey. What inspires me, is what I have been through, and what I want. So if maybe you will read a depressing poem about Love, that might of have been a stage of my life where I am not anymore, or someone elses sorrow. I am indeed a verry happy person, just for the people that might read this and do not know me. Anyway too many things have been going through my mind in the last months, and I thought that this would be a good thing to do. I am at a point in my life where I am really finding out who I am. After beeing in a relationship over 4 years, you sometimes forget who you really are.

No comments: