Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a wedding


Last night I took a flight to V.A to attend my stepsister's wedding today.
The morning started quite early, since I was woken up by my cousin's baby crying and my Pops running to the bathroom to vomit. Perfect so he was sick, first I thought it was because his daughter was getting married, but no he was really sick. So after I took a shower me and my moms babysitt my cousins babys, since they had to get ready.
As I was sitting there,trying to make Ethan( cousin's baby) stop crying I was thinking. I have 11 cousins ( 1 only 3 weeks old), 7 of them are married, 5 of them have babys, and 2 are on the way.And now my stepsister who is 22 is getting married!
I just thought that that was/is quite crazy.
Anyway, so I as we were about to leave, me my parents and 2 of the babys in 1 car, Haley (baby) started to vomit. LOL all over my pops jacket. As we finally cleaned everything up, and decided to leave my oma noticed that she locked the key in the house. Since I am the youngest, my dad picked me up and I had to climb through a window.Man I was quite pissed since I payed 400$ for my dress. Finally getting to the church right on time, although we were supposed to be there early, we were just laughing about what happened.
It was so beautiful to see my stepsister glowing full of joy. It was a beautiful ceremony. A lot of smiles, and laughs!
To my surprise I caught the bouquet!!!!!
Who would of thought that haha!
We were all just so happy today, it is so beautiful to see two people this happy.
I hope I will be too someday.

No comments: