Monday, May 21, 2007


The Holocaust- The Mass Murder Of The European Jews- I Think Was A Watershed Event In Human History.

In the aftermath of World War 2, the world from individual nations to the United Nations, from religious leaders to professionals in fields as diverse as law, medecine, and science; from presidents and prime ministers o private citizen confronted its legacy. Many of these issues raised by this cataclysmic event continue to have an impact on our lives and the world in which we live.


Since I was about 14 years old I was really interested in history and religions. Especially Judaism.
Since I am in Virginia this weekend I figured I should go to he National Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. The jewish heritage always had tickled my fancy.

So as I got to D.C I quite new what to expect, since all I have been reading since i was 16 were books about the Holocaust.

But I wasn't as strong as I thought. Tears were running down my eyes constantly, and I have to say that I feel quite depressed.I honestly was thinking why would they make a museum about such a sad time, and why on earth am I here!


I would write more about it, I just can't at this point



No comments: