Monday, June 11, 2007

Beauty

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It means something different to every one of us. Beauty is all over no matter where you go, if it's the beauty in people, nature, art, animals, music it is all around you. When it comes to people I mostly pay attention to their beauty that comes from inside. Gee I so didn't with my ex. I went to a BBQ/pool party yesterday, where he also was invited too. I was so surprised about the way he appeared to me. Looks wise he is a very handsome person, but he just seemed so ugly to me. The way he is and mostly was to me, makes him so ugly! So I was sitting there, thinking the whole time, how on earth was I attracted to an asshole like you BRANDON???? I just had to bring this up, because for me he was a beautiful person in and outside, if only for 1 year out of our 4 year relationship. I am so happy that I am somewhere else in my life now.

No comments: