Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A bit mellow

So the last few days I have been feeling a bit mellow. I guess it's from the experience i went through the last few days, plus my living situations. Oh how I hate it at this point. I just want to live by myslef again. But that will def. happen in the next 2 months, I am not going to put up with my horrible room mate anymore! I guess all this makes me feel a bit mellow, although it shouldn't pull me down, I just need some energy again. And I have to say that my friends are a really good support for me right now, love you!!!!It's actually not that bad, I just seem to over react at times, hehe.It is almost summer, the weather has been beautiful. I wake up in the mornings and hear the birds singing. I love it not to think about how many layers of clothing I am going to put on now a days, just put on a skirt and a tank top and you are good to go. Driving in Betsey with some nice relaxing music is always fun. Summertime, who knows how it'll be in about 15 years with the climate change. I remember last week when I was at Penn Station waiting for a taxi. I was talking to this french woman. I had complimented her on her eye glasses, which really have been the nicest glasses I have seen. We started talking about die Schweiz ( Switzerland) and the Alps, and how the enternity glaciers are melting. Only 65% are left of it. That is crazy I think, this is a place where no matter what season it is, there is snow. Everything is changing.I received a sms from my best friend Fredrick yesterday. He is a very talented and professional basketball player in Germany. He has gotten so many offers for the NBA already, but still is in Germany, because school comes first! He left our hometown 1 year before I left, so that makes it almost 7 years. He played for the best teams in Germany. So now I got a smsm last night, him telling me that he got a really good offer from a team that is next to our hometown. We would always see each other when we go home for x-mas, and after a few days we can't wait to leave again. But in a way I do understand why he is going back, although I couldn't.I was just thinking about it this morning driving in my car listening to Corinne Balley Rae. How beautiful it would be driving on a road somewhere around where my parents live. The summer is the most beautiful season in Germany I think. Everything is blooming, the fields are so green and yellow,going to the beach or beautiful lakes. We would always sit in the garden and relax. Or being somewhere in the south of France, maybe close to the Cote d'zur, oh how beautiful would that be. The country is so beautiful there, going for walks, having some cheese and red wine, oh how badly I want to go now. But no, I am stuck in New Jersey for now, LOL.I wish I would have more vacation days, or just finally be done with my plan over here, so I can go to the U.K but that will happen sooner that i can think, since time is flying by.




No comments: