Sunday, June 3, 2007

Closer

So lately I have been feeling like Carry From Sex and the City. Haha silly me!
Where ever I go my laptop is with me. Not only that I am writing here, I started a poem journal too.
Let me start talking about the title closer though.
It is a beautiful rainy evenening and I just finished watching the movie CLOSER. Wow what a weird movie. It is about 2 couples who are in love with their partners, breaking up and getting together with their exs's partners. I have been through a lot in past relationships and know that love can be confusing, but not that confusing. What I never understood is, that if people just want to "fuck around" then why are they in a relationship. Just stay single people! Why do they try to commit and at the end hurt peoples feelings. The reason for a lot of people is that they want that kind of comfort it makes them feel safe in away. I mean we are all selfish at the end.


No comments: