Monday, June 4, 2007

It hurts so much


Driven by feelings
That no one else has
It is hard to love
The thin ice is slippery too

I know that place
I have been there too
You see your coats
But they are floating away

Maybe it is going to help a little
Telling you that where you are right now
I know how it is

I am speaking from my heart
Believe me, I can see the sorrow and the pain

It hurts, it hurts so much

Alone and abandoned
From the rest of this world
You start to hate
What the soul disfigures

I am telling you this
To comfort you
Maybe it could help you
Not to start screaming

Damned and betrayed
Lost and sold
You can wait for a long time
But the pain doesn’t end

The heart that was drilled through by pain
Is choking by the burden
Maybe my words will help someone
To get more strength

I am speaking from my heart
Believe me, I can see the sorrow and the pain

It hurts, it hurts so much
J.W

No comments: