Friday, June 1, 2007

Music

Music to me is everything, and I listen to it all the time. Starting from when I wake up.The first thing I do in the morning is turn on music. Of course depending on how I feel I listen to different genres. It can be from Tchaikovski to Marley, Cat Stevens,Bjoerk,Lustral, Matis,Beatles,Sean. I could go on and on. I love music! Even when I was young about 4 or 5, I always remember driving in my uncles car and singing to every song we listenend to. I grew up with music. There was never a time my moms would not play music, or wouldn't sing to me. Music is the reason to why I started dancing. I love to move to it in all different types of ways. It is funny though how shy I can be about it at times, although I know that I am very good at it.
Anyway I relate to music in so many different ways.

No comments: