Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What's a gurl to do???

So, last night after work me and Missy stopped at D&D’s to get some coffee before going to class
Yes I can’t believe it myself, but I started drinking coffee 3 weeks ago, and I LOVE it!!!!
Anyway, once I was sitting in my car again I saw Missy making those weird hand signs, trying to explain me that her key won’t turn in the ignition. So we tried wiggling they key around and turning the wheel. Didn’t work!!!! It got closer to six and the beginning of our class, we already knew then we wouldn’t make it. Since nothing seemed to work I called AAA, and they were goi8ng to send a lock smith. Yesterday must have been the hottest and most humid day ever. We were just relaxing in the car, feeling out sweat drops just rolling down on us. I have never been this hot before, NEVER! Time was going by, and no sign from Mr. Lock Smith. Finally at around 9.30 he arrived, just to mention we have been in that lot since 5.20 p.m. What really pissed me off is that no one would asked if we needed help, they would just stare! What’s wrong with people??? Or maybe we are just 2 nice, because I know for sure, although I probably couldn’t off done anything I would off offered my help. Anyway Mr. LOCK SMITH to the rescue!!!! Check out Missy below in the video, hehe.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Locksmith to the rescue! I didn't feel as bad about sittin out there all night when he told us he never stops working! How much would that suck...
Plus we are great together. so goofy