Thursday, July 5, 2007

Free

On Tuesday night I was sitting in front of Maddis’s house, meditating and just staring into the sky.
I find myself doing that a lot lately. The sky was so beautiful that night. It was such a pretty blue color, to the left you saw lightening, to the right there were so many beautiful stars. Right in front of me there was this huge cloud, the only one I saw in the sky. It was so puffy, huge and all lonely hanging there. It was so beautiful! I was sitting there for probably two hours and it changed its shape about 10 or more times. It was always something I could recognize. It reminded me of when I was younger and would sit in the corn fields and just stare into the sky, watching the clouds.
It makes me wonder, how it would be just to float in the air like that, to be free and change the way you look all the time. Clouds are so beautiful to me.
Sitting there was so peaceful and beautiful. It gave me a really free feeling, like you just want to get up and fly away, or dance naked in the summer rain! When I meditate at home I play really low music, which I didn’t have there. I noticed that when I do meditate in the outdoors I always hear the below played song I my head. It is so calming to me.


No comments: