Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good and Bad

Lately a lot of things that were happening to and around me didn’t make sense.
But it’s all getting clear now! Life is fucking awesome, but also very tough.
While waking up this morning I was thinking about how fortunate I am with everything I have.
Not everybody is as lucky as I am, and I would never take it for granted.
A lot of positive things are happening, but the one that I am most excited about is my little brother being closer to me again.
That means the world to me.
Family means the world to me, I know that I am a fashion victim, but I honestly would be happy if I had nothing at all but my family.
Being close to them is the best feeling, meaning in distance now too.
It killed me so much when my moms told me last week that my Oma had a stroke. It just hit me and I started crying right away. I don’t know what I’ll do if something really bad would ever happen to her. She is so close to me, more than family members could even imagine.
I was stuck in NJ and couldn’t do a bit besides being miserable and cry!
My parents don’t fill me in right away, never!!!! That is because I stress so easily, and I would be on the next plane home.

No comments: