Saturday, July 21, 2007

Jen Jen!!!!!

This past two weeks have been CRAZY!!! In a good and bad way.
Right now I am writing from my laptop, which somehow broke last week! My screen is broken, yes parents if you read this, it's broken, go ahead and say it "good old Jenny". It's ok though!!!
Work was a bit stressful, but very interesting. I learned a lot of new things. Last wednesday I met a woman, who has no sense of smell, she was such an interesting and intelligent woman amazing! It really makes me think, how would it be if I wouldn't be able to have a sense of smell? My nose is so sensitive, sometimes too much because I smell every little thing. I remeber when I wasyounger I would always wash my hands because I didn't like the smell of them, haha! I love smelling on flowers, love he smell of fesh baked bread, the smell of perfume, yummi and not to forget the smell of cologne on a man. The best smell EVER.
For some reason I couldn't sleep the last few nights. I spent my nights reading.
Last night I went Bar hopping. This is new for me, I am a dancer and a club hopper. It was a lot of fun! We probably went to 7 different bars. It was nice, really casual for a change. Jeans white tank top, flats and a gucci bag and no make-up, (which i don't even need right now am so tanned). After 1 vodka/coke yuck nasty and half of a margarita i was more than tipsy! I have to say I love British men awww those accents. But most of the time you have to realize that they are far away from handsome, argh to bad.
On the way to a diferen bar we past a book store. The line outside of the bokstore was sooooooo long, with all the Harry Potter fans waiting for the new book.
After two more vodka tonics I was totally out, haha. Jen Jen I there is a first time for everything. I had an awesome time with a lot of cool people. On the way back home on the tube, I almost fell asleep. I have no idea how I made it home, I was so out of it, and HUNGRY, haha.
Today I just chilled at the local pool to soak up some sun.
On my way back I stopped in an amazing art gallery. So many beautiful pieces. There was one that caught my eye. A really nice modern piece of Billy Holiday. I am not a big fan of her, but what the artist did with this painting did was amazing. I asked him about the price, and just thought to myself I noooooo!!! Oh well I want it, and I should go over my budget again, and figure something out.
I steped into a little boutique with a lot of beautiful handcrafted dishes. I loved what they have done to their walls, beautiful art work. They drew flowers on the walls, and put little colorful stones and crystals on it, hot I tell you.
I should have my new studio in a bout 3 weeks, and I can't wait to decorate it. Maybe with Billy Hiliday somewhere???
That's it for now, below you see 2 videos. Naive was covered by Lilly Alen who I love, the Kooks version is good too.


No comments: