Monday, August 13, 2007

I wonder what's so different!

This weekend was quite quiet! I am back to my old routine, at least I am getting there. I really didn’t do much, I felt sick and really tired, so I honestly spent most of my weekend in my bed, and studied.
I was relaxing and thinking about changes that will happen in my life soon, and have been happening so far. I am so excited about all this!

I was also thinking about a really good night out I had a few weeks ago and the different kind of attention I have been getting lately.
I went to a flat party with my friend Liz. We didn’t stay long and decided to go pub/bar hopping with some other people that were there also. I was introduced to a few people, but 2 of them were standing out, David and Wills. They stared at me nonstop , which for me was quite awkward. While walking to the first bar, I talked to Wills after he had complimented me on my dress, David showed up and was like, aren’t you a model? LOL me a model!!!! Wills agreed, and said that they have def. seen me before and not once. Liz overheard them and told them that that is the most cheesiest line ever. But those two were actually serious.
Liz and I were quite bored at the bars, weird people I tell you, so we decided to leave. As we were saying bye Wills shouted out, now I know where I saw you! I was on a flight form London to Rome and saw you in a magazine for a Prada add! I told him again that I wasn’t a model! He didn’t believe me, and said it’s ok and he understands that I don’t want to brag about it.
Ha those two guys were so happy and gave me a quite tight hug. Listen though I am not a MODEL!!!
From there we went to a lounge were the two of us had a lot of fun. We had Martinis yuck, I only had half, so nasty, plus I was so happy when this one guy bumped in to me and half of it spilled. I noticed a lot of females staring at me. I really hate it because a lot of females are bitches. I have to say that I do compliment other females, there is no need to hate. But those stares were for something else. Two actually came up to me and started talking to me. Yes lesbians, ha!!! That has been happening quite often lately, I don’t know what’s so different about me. The last few weeks I have little boys and chicks coming up to me.

No comments: