Thursday, August 23, 2007

So this is what happend this week!

This week, just like the last ones seem to fly by. It is already thursday again, and it's a rainy thursday!
So this whole crazy situation with the ex was finally settled on Tuesday in court. I actually have not written about it on here, because I wasn’t in the right place of mind. But now I am, and I am very happy about it. Let me just give you a bit of information. DON’T ever try to live with your ex. There is a reason why he is your ex. For me it was a different situation, because I had no1 to go to argh…. Anyway just to make it short, I became the victim of domestic violence!
Everything is good now, and the sun is starting to shine again. Next step, finding a new apt. because I want to get out of there, too many bad memories.
Besides that everything is coming back together again! On my way to work this morning, Betsey’s ( my car ) check engine light went on. Oh that little bitch!!! She just got a new transmission, which didn’t fit into my finances! She was going to go back to the mechanic at the end of the month for a new starter and boil joints ( something like that). But now she is going in today, that little bitch, hope it’s nothing 2 bad! I have to say the year of 2007 has not really been a good year for me. It feels like God is testing me, I had way to many obstacles so far, but I learned that stressing, and making myself crazy doesn’t help. And it made me feel really good about myself managing as well as I did. If there is more I should go through this year, I am so ready for it BRING IT ON!
I didn’t write for a while, so below you see something I actually just wrote.

No comments: