Friday, August 31, 2007

Wer weiss was kommen wird!

After finally waking up at 7.30 in the morning, taking a shower while figuring out what to wear, doing my hair and throwing on some mascara and lip gloss, trying to leave the house at 8.10 while still figuring out which shoes to wear. Finally in my car at around 8.15 speeding down the streets of this beautiful area I am leaving soon, getting into the office and to my des at around 8.35, this how it has been the last 2 weeks!!! I have been having a really big problem getting up lately, and it seems like I am always in a rush. A friend of mine told me ”Jen good things come to those who wait” thank you for that JoJo!
It’s true!!!! I found an apartment, it is a beautiful 3 bedroom, but I have to say the floors are ugly! I will have to live with a room mate, but that’s fine for now, she is a cool girl! And the best thing is that I can move in on
When I heard the news that I was approved for the apt. I was so happy I started to cry, haha! The last few months have just been a bit too much for me, and this is good news! It did hit me though, moving out of my comfort zone in to a totally different area. I am a bit scarred but, it can only get better from here on. Who knows what the future has in store for me?!

No comments: