Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I see you

I see you how you are
Look through you to see what’s in me. You are wonderful indescribably close always there for me.
When others shut themselves down and don’t see you anymore, not even my tears will take your picture away from me.
Without having any contact to you, will make it dark on the sunniest day.
But day for day, you are with me and therefore mine, my third eyesight, my land in sight and that’s why I love you.
I can see you because you shine brighter than the light, because you guide me, touch me and feel my pain with me, that makes you so close, I see you clear and dreams come true.

You helped me to defend myself, are my quiet savior, I swear I will always honor you, because you always opened doors for me that seemed locked. Were perfect like a circle and could always forgive me my mistakes. When the time has come and my plans on this earth are done I will come home to you, my third eyesight my land in sight I love you.
You always knew how things were and would be, even what’s ahead for us it’s all so clear. The way I see you know, going my way alone will not hurt anymore because you will guide me and be by my side like a protecting shield.
You can see me, understand me and when the wind blows strong I will look for you, call your name…..I love you

No comments: