Thursday, May 31, 2007

If this is love

My moms found this in my room, and emailed it to me. I wrote this years ago.

I fell asleep under tears
Woke up under tears
Thought about the same shitty question
2 billion times
I turned and turned
In the same shitty problem
For you it’s ended
But I can not see it

I can not eat
I can not sleep
I can not understand
That you forgot about me
While memories cripple me
I am scarred of the evening
Horrified of the night
Up to the morning
The same question keeps me up
Why aren’t you here

If this is love
Why does it rob me from my sleep?
Why does it take away my strength?
Tell me what is it doing with me?
If this is love, what is hate?

Thousand times I dialed your number
And thousand times I hung up
Never told that crap to anyone
Who can understand how I miss you?
Exactly that forces all the other stress
Unfortunately I can not drink that much to forget about you
To forget about you…..

1 comment:

sugarsandsalts said...

I have a german friend,she likes to express all her emotions in a piece of paper more than with the person,I told her the same when she'd wrote a similar poem...like yours.
**"Sometimes we expend a lot of energy that doesn't seem to be returned in kind.We may be trying to reach a certain person-to get his or her attention,or love-only to be ignored or even rejected completely.
Love and connectedness can come to us only when the other person desire the same thing.
You need to withdraw your energy from it so that it can breathe and you can heal because you have the right to have genuinely loving relationship."
Thank you for such lovely poem,Jen.
I wished both of you with bless....