Thursday, May 31, 2007

Maddis


This morning when I was putting on my lotion, the smell reminded me of my best friend Maddis ( Madelene). I haven't used it in a while, it's Chance by CHANEL. Maddis always used to wear it. So I was standing there, and felt almost numb, really weird. I got quite sad....

Maddis and I have been best friends for 6 years. We both met here as Au pairs. We have been through so much with each other, and she truly is my ROCK. Anyway, Maddis is moving to the Bahamas on saturday. I am truly happy for her, and hope she'll be happy there ! It's just going to be different, not being with her that much anymore. No more wine and pizza nights, traveling, going to events, just simply being with her.

The good thing is that the Bahamas aren't that far away. I will go there in 3 weeks already, and every other weekend in the future.

Everybody in our circle of friends is leaving this country, soon it'll be my time too, but not yet.

No comments: