Friday, June 29, 2007

It's finally here

So yes, the day has finally arrived, I am going to see my Maddis in about 3 hours!!!! Right now I am @ JFK, it is so packed here. Usually I love being @ airports, but i don't feel the same @ this one, maybe it's the terminal. Oh my last night I had about the best experience ever. I had went to the pool right after work, since it was so hot out. After swimming a few laps, the had made an announcement, that we all have to get out due to a storm. BS the storm came about 3 hours later. It started drizzling, so I decided to go and park my car. It had cooled of so i put on a windbreaker over my bikini and a mini. Driving to the lot it started poring like crazy. I decided to take of my flip flops since they got really slipperey and started 2 run. OMG that was such an awesome feeling. It quite is a run from the lot to my apt. It felt so good running in the warm rain. I must of looked quite silly, I had to take my hair elastic out, because it was to big, and my pony would of ust bothered me running. Plus I have 2 say I HATE running, but that was the ficking best feeling, specially running through the warm puddles.
We are boarding now, time to go!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told you running was the best feeling EVER ;-P
You KNOW you look awesome with your hair down and wet and flopping all over the place while your running..haha.