Thursday, June 7, 2007

The soul with heart

The Soul, the metaphysical principle of life
Imagined as life strength or support
But this is the way I see it

The Soul with heart
You are flying passed me and I can feel you
Just want you with me
I know that you feel it deep inside
Because all of this brings us closer

The soul is like the sunset and the moon
And also like a vacation and the sound of the ocean
The Soul is like the universe, depth and the ocean
It is orange, red, purple and sometimes blue

Can you see it too?
Can you see how the soul looks like?
The Soul is like the revelation of your heart
Understanding out of spite the pain

The soul is like love and safety
You can see it when it is hurt
The soul is like knowing you are close to me
It took me in and touched me

Can you see it too?



J.W
















No comments: