Saturday, June 9, 2007

Fuck yeah!!!

So I decided to do a little bit more with my friends again. I went to a concert in Central park last night to see Joss Stone and Common. After work I rushed home, 2 get out of my work clothes and gop onto the train. It was really hot yesterday, and sticky so there was no need to put on make-up. Getting into the city i noticed that I 4got my jacket, so I went to my favorite swedish store H&M. OMG those idiots were so slow at the register. Seriously instad of taking costumers they were chatting with each other. After 25 min, ant this is the truth it was finally my turn. That biatch did not even say sorry about the wait, actually she was the 1 that gave me an attitude!
After that I had to run, grab a cap and headed uptown.
I met my friend Melissa. It was a really nice evening, and thank god it didn't start 2 rain.
I don't really know why I am saying this, but there were so many beautiful people around me, and a lot of multiracial couples. I am not a big Joss Stone or Comoon fan, but Common was amazing. He had so much energy. Joss Stone said 1 thing that got stuck in my head. Fuck yeah people LIVE, and have a good time!
When I was drinking some wine I remebered that I didn't eat anything the whole day. Wow so of course that went staight 2 my head. I was looking for something in my purse when this guy behind me said, that I should look to my left. P.Didd or whatever he calls hmself was right next 2 me. Gee a few girls started to scream, and he walked of. He came back a few min. later and waved! He looked like a shy little boy. We had a good time, dancing and singing. After that we hung out on the up. east. I was a bit tired because I had a really busy week.
I was sitting on the subway, and felt so calm, and relaxed, a funny feeling came over me.
My weekend started of really good, to bad I don't have a new camera yet, I would of taken some pics.








No comments: