Thursday, July 26, 2007

Matisyahu




So yes the day has finally arrived. I saw MATISYAHU in concert AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I went with my most favorite person, Schlumpfine ( that’s not her real name haha, but she sure is one). How we got to the concert was some trip. We were lucky with the traffic, but once we got there we started having a few drinks. Totally tipsy we were on our way to find a bathroom. While waiting in line, we noticed that we had to be the oldest people there. Seriously all I saw were little kiddys.
It seemed like I was the biggest Matis fan there, all the other kids were there for the other group. Oh my I could not even recognize myself, being this excited. As I was just about to go to the bathrooms again, everybody got loud, and Matis came on the stage. For some reason I started screaming, haha I was so hyper.

I have to explain. I LOVE MATISYAHU!!! His style, the way he performs, his lyrics and the message he is trying to bring into the world with it. His lyrics are actually real, not like other bull you hear from other artists. It’s about the real life, world, and the history of Judaism.

Once he started performing I was in my own little zone. I was just really into it. Although I was so hyper, I felt so calm, watching him dancing over the stage in his traditional wardrobe.
I started to get annoyed by those little boys behind u, they honestly looked like little Ja-zs and Tony Hwaks. Anyway, really immature kids. Starting to talk about Jewish people, and really stupid stuff. Wow they really pissed me off, so I blew them my opinion, and lectured them. I should known better, but those little kids have no idea about anything. This one guy got really nasty and quite racist. I have a really weird view of all that. It pisses me of when people discriminate like that. So it kind of turned into a religious argument, but all this little kid said, was fuck you, fuck you! If it would of not been for Missy, I seriously would of jumped on him and punched him. Haha me, the girl that has never been in a girl fight before, wants to beat up a guy.
I was really close though!!!
Anyway Matis was amazing, awesome artist, and I love his style of reggae. The other group was ok, but when they called Matis back on stage for a song I went crazy again! What a fucking awesome night. People def. thought I was crazy, and let m tell you, I am, lol, in a good way.

I took pics and videos, but they turned out 2 crazy!





No comments: