Monday, July 30, 2007

Relax it's all good

So this past weekend was spent in my bed, by myself and huuuuge migrane.
It was a nasty weekend, it rained and we had quite a storm going on yesterday. Plus me having the biggest migrane ever, I was an emotional wreck. Nothing new, haha when I am pms'ing, plus I was watching some stupid chick flix.
It is crazy but sometimes it really get's to me. I can make myself really sad, specially when I am watching stupid romantic flix, haha! Wow crazy...., I am considering to go back on birth control so I'll be less emotional during that time of the month.
The last few weeks were quite stressful, but I am managing quite good.
Actually thinks are not as bad as I make them seem, but it's because I have never had to face anything like this before. So you figure, family and friends would understand. They do, and are awesome at the same time, thank you so much guys, I love you!
But please, my "real" family meaning my Father's side really makes me wonder what family is. No disrespect but fuck it!!!!! It's all talk... I am over that, because I should of known better!
I know who my family is, and who my true friends are, and that's all that matters to me!
I received this email from Missy earlier in the day.
So beautiful thank you sweets!

This is for you, my best friend,
the one person i can tell my soul too
Who can relate to me like no other
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are tough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.
Never have you turned your back on me Or told me I wasnt good enough
Or let me down
I don't think you know what that means to me
You have went through so much pain and you still have time For me.
And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying
And I look up too you because you are strong, and caring and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.
And I hope you know that I am always here
To listen to you laugh and cry and help In all the ways that i can
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are To me.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.
My best friend



No comments: