Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is what happened

Right now I am sitting at my old desk covering for a co worker of mine. Las Thursday I was promoted to the personal assistant of our commercial underwriter. She is a sweet person, but I feel like her bitch!!! Jen…Jennifer…Jenny…Jen, that’s what I hear nonstop. I really haven’t relaxed this whole last week. I just moved, got a new job, plus school, I am mentally exhausted! I don’t have enough hours in a day, but I will have to get used to it. I love my new apt. ok but the floors. My roommate is a really cool girl, although a bit ghetto for an Italian, haha. Since everything has been hectic I really haven’t done much, besides building together my stupid dresser ( it took me about 5 hours), sleeping and drinking wine. The last few nights I just needed that to calm me down. I have been cooking a whole lot, and it’s fun because there is someone who appreciates it. So I got a phone call from Maddis a few nights ago. I can not believe it but she is going back to Sweden. She just can’t work there without her papers, and she wants to make a reasonable amount of money. So she is leaving her boyfriend behind. How sad, I wouldn’t and couldn’t do it again. I was there before, we where separated for 5 months, and it was killing me, because I didn’t really trust him, plus I had my reasons, and at the end the truth came out, which wasn’t nice at all. It’s all about trust, that’s all I want in a man, but never really had it. And for some reason my ex had problems trusting me, lol but only because he assumed that I was doing the same thing he was. Anyway back to Maddis, so I am going to pick her up from the airport on sat. She is going to stay with me until Tuesday, and then she is going back. I bet it’ll be a miserable weekend with her being really emotional, but I am looking forward to seeing her.

No comments: