Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Do you love me?

He needs her more than anything right now
But she’s not there
He remembers her words:
I love you babe
Tell me you love me too
I will always be there for you
Tell me you love me too
I will always love you
He says: would you love to run away
But have no one to run to?
Do you cry and shiver because that’s the fact?
Do my questions bother you?
She says: No not anymore
But I can remember how it feels
He says: we apparently don’t feel the same today
She says: I am so scared to feel that way again
He asked himself if it’s the correct answer,
To kill himself, but her first
He decided not to
Asked himself,
Why she did all this,
If she knew everything
Hoping for a miracle
Hoping for a miracle…..and dies
Should he ask himself,
Why she lied to him?
Why she let him run into the open knife?
Should he hope that she is going to suffer, just like him?
Shouldn’t you hope that some kind of hope
Will be offered to him?
So he won’t turn into your nightmare just because he believed her,
When she said that she loved him
Is she happy?
Is he delirious?
Are you?
Both?
He wants to know in his desperation;
Why did you want me to tell you that I love you?
Why didn’t you warn me?
Are you happy now?
Did you want this to happen?
Please tell me!
Why did you lie?
Don’t you have any compassion?
She doesn’t answer
The only thing he hears is the echo of her words
I love you babe…..
Then she asks: Do you want to talk?
He says: No!
I want my damn answer
If that’s all you can give me
She asks: Can I talk to you?
And says: I LOVE you but I am not happy
And asks: What did I lie about?
He says: That you will always love me, and you’ll always be there
She says: I am – the best I can
I LOVE YOU BABE…….
J.W

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wow. so intense.

Anonymous said...

Your just fucking sick Jen, the way you write your words are just so deep as if you are feeling it.
Bye the way chick love the new look! Ben was like who is that new hot chick in our SA class lol!