Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am beautiful

That’s what I told myself this morning while looking into the mirror.
My ex pretty much messed up my self esteem, and I just need to get I up there for my own good.
No matter how much attention I get it doesn’t matter because it is stuck in my head.
So yesterday it clicked while talking to my best friend.
I got kind of dissed by a not so good looking guy at all, so that really had me thinking. I know it’s not about looks but that just pissed me off.

And she was right, it doesn’t matter how people think how beautiful I am unless I do the same!.
Low self esteem is being build up in your early childhood already. The wrong attention can totally affect it in a bad way. Well that’s not my case. I had some stupid immature selfish guy in my life, who thought by talking me down, I would never leave him and actually believe in his words.

I should really know better, but I always had a problem with that. So this morning I woke up with a totally different attitude.
Although I looked a mess from too much wine the night before, I was standing in front of the mirror and told myself “Jen you are beautiful”.
Just getting dressed today was different, and while walking to my car my roomy told me that I walked differently.
Although it is raining like crazy today, I am just really happy today

No comments: